Being a self contained annexe, The Hollies offers a different and more flexible choice to your traditional B&B experience. The annexe offers guests privacy to relax and has all of the extra facilities not usually included in a B&B holiday stay. It also makes it an ideal choice for a business trip to the area, offering a totally private space to work and relax.
The Hollies is furnished to a high standard, consisting of a fitted kitchen with hob and oven, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge, kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery. There is a breakfast bar, which is ideal for sitting at for access to free wi-fi or laying out maps for planning the days events. Wooden floors throughout, a contemporary shower room with an enclosed shower, toilet and basin a glass cabinet with shaving plug, an open lounge / bedroom area with views across the village.
The bed adapts from a 6ft super king to 2, 3ft single beds for our guests’ convenience. We also have an additional Z bed should 3 people wish to share – please advise when booking,
The lounge area has occasional chairs, coffee table and flat screen television with freeview channels. There is also a radio. We supply soft towels and comfortable bedding and blankets are also available for your comfort.There is a hairdryer, complimentary toiletries and a generous supply of tea and coffee.
- On arrival you can enjoy homemade cakes, scones or biscuits, teas and coffee so put your feet up and relax!
- We can supply an iron and ironing board on request.
- We have a cot and high chair available on request at a small additional cost.
- There is plenty of space for coats, bags etc. and racks for boots.
- The Hollies has ample off-road parking and a well-lit path leading to the Annexe, so you can come and go as you like.
- We also have safe storage for bikes should you need it.
- You are welcome to use the patio area next to the annexe and our gardens, where we have sun chairs for your use.
- If you are bringing your dog we can provide Doggy towels and feeding bowls.
- Packed Lunches are also available on request, generally consisting of a Sandwich or Baguette and filling of your choice, fruit, cake, crisps and juice or we can fill your flask for you. Please ask Jackie for details and the cost should you be interested.
- We have local pubs who provide meals and I can book ahead for you.
Generally served between 7.30 and 9.00am, but just let us know if you wish for an earlier start!
A Typical breakfast consists of :
- A good selection of cereals, porridge, Muesli, Yoghurts, Seasonal Fruit Salad and Juices.
- Your choice of Eggs cooked to your liking, Bacon, Sausages, Mushrooms, Baked Beans, Grilled Tomato
- Toast of your choice, Croissants, A Selection of Teas and cafetiere of coffee.
- Vegetarian and other dietary requirements can also be catered for upon request.
- Please advise if you suffer from allergies.
- Wherever possible we source our products from local businesses in our local market Towns of Haltwhistle and Brampton and, hens permitting, we use our own Eggs!
Please check our Accommodation Details for our access statement, booking terms and arrival & departure info.
Please contact us for out of season offers for Self-catering accommodation option.